I decided that posting more than twice a week will be too difficult with my schedule, so I am going to plan on posting something every Monday and Wednesday starting this week. Perhaps you'll see a random Saturday post every once in a while, but these two days are when I'll plan on posting regularly.
Since this post is rather skimpy I decided to come up with five random facts about me!
1. I always pour my cereal before my milk
2. I love playing the piano and am currently learning how to play Carol of the Bells.
3. I love reading historical fiction, but cannot, no matter how hard I try, write historical fiction.
4. I love clementines/tangerines, but I don't love oranges
5. I love drinking my tea with sugar and milk.
That's it, five random facts about me. :) I hope you enjoyed this post. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment