1. Get 10 followers on this blog.
2. Write the first draft of The Boy with the Ukulele
3. Revise The Boy with the Ukulele
4. Read 50 books
5. Participate, regularly, in blogger tags and such
6. Read the Bible daily
Because this post is so short, I will share pictures of my characters from The Boy with the Ukulele. In a future post I will share a little bit about them, but for now here is what they look like:
Corin (Ever) Edwards

Henry (Fynn) Laramie

(This is not exactly how I want Fynn to look, but it is the closest likeness to my idea of him)
Emmy Edwards (age 5)

Salina Edwards (age 8)

Tyler Edwards (age six)
There will be more characters in the future, but these are all of the ones that I have pictures for right now. Until I see you again, Happy New Year's and have a wonderful, joy-filled life!

No comments:
Post a Comment